Meetings & Events
Monthly MRC Meetings
The Snohomish MRC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. All meetings are open to the public.
Unless otherwise posted, meetings are held at the Snohomish County Campus at 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett WA, 98201 on the sixth floor of the Robert J. Drewel (Admin East) Building in room 6A02. Click here for directions and a Snohomish County Campus map.
- March 5: Actions and Oceans: A Marine Debris Event, 1205 Craftsman Way, Everett, 4-7pm
- March 22: Northeast Pacific Shark Symposium, Seattle Aquarium, 8am-5pm
- March 26: Monthly MRC Meeting
- March 29: Octopus Symposium and Workshop ll, Seattle Aquarium, 7:30am-3:30pm
- April 2: Our Puget Sound, In Depth Lecture Series - Puget Sound Glacial History, Dr. Jon Riedel
Mukilteo City Hall, 7pm
- April 16: Monthly MRC Meeting
- May 1: Northwest Regional Envirothon, Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center
- May 7: Our Puget Sound, In Depth Lecture Series - Water and Our Connections to Puget Sound
McCollum Park, Everett, 7pm
- May 21: Monthly MRC Meeting