Meetings & Events
Monthly MRC Meetings
The Snohomish MRC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. All meetings are open to the public.
Unless otherwise posted, meetings are held at the Snohomish County Campus at 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett WA, 98201 on the sixth floor of the Robert J. Drewel (Admin East) Building in room 6A02. Click here for directions and a Snohomish County Campus map.
- July 16: Monthly MRC Meeting - Location Change: Meadowdale Beach Park
- July 19: Puget Sound Speed Crabbing Derby, Everett
- July 19: Passport to Port Susan Bay, 1-4pm
The Nature Conservancy invites your whole family to the beautiful nature preserve, Port Susan Bay. Enjoy activities with your kids that showcase the wonders of nature, learn from our local scientists, and observe wildlife in action. This event is free and all are welcome!
Meet at the Stanwood Park & Ride (267th St NW Stanwood, WA 98292) and take shuttle vans a short distance into the preserve. Questions + RSVP to WAevent@tnc.org
- August 9-10: Stillaguamish Festival of the River, Arlington
- August 12: Sand Sculpting Contest, Marina Beach, Edmonds, 10am
- August 20: Monthly MRC Meeting