Meetings & Events
Monthly MRC Meetings
The Snohomish MRC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. All meetings are open to the public.
Unless otherwise posted, meetings are held at the Snohomish County Campus at 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett WA, 98201 in the first floor Public Hearing Room 2 in the Robert J. Drewel (Admin East) Building. Click here for directions and a Snohomish County Campus map.
- December 5: Monthly MRC Meeting
- December 11: Open House - How landslides affect your property
City Council Chambers, 11930 Cyrus Way, Mukilteo, 4pm - 7pm
Property owners who live in areas affected by landslides along the BNSF tracks are invited to an open house hosted by WSDOT, City of Mukilteo and City of Everett.
- December 26-January 5: Winter Fishtival, Seattle Aquarium
- January 15: Monthly MRC Meeting
- January 27: Starlight Beach Walk, Edmonds
- February 1: Sound Waters, Oak Harbor, WA
- February 19: Monthly MRC Meeting
- February 26: Starlight Beach Walk, Mukilteo Lighthouse Park