Meetings & Events
Monthly MRC Meetings
The Snohomish MRC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. All meetings are open to the public.
Unless otherwise posted, meetings are held at the Snohomish County Campus at 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett WA, 98201 on the sixth floor of the Robert J. Drewel (Admin East) Building in room 6A02. Click here for directions and a Snohomish County Campus map.
- March 18: Monthly MRC Meeting
- March 19: Puget Sound Steward Orientation, Edmonds, 6:30pm
- March 28: Free Workshop for Marine Shoreline Landowners, Stanwood Senior Center, 10am-3pm
- April 4-26: Marine Mammal Mania, Seattle Aquarium, every weekend in April
- April 15: Monthly MRC Meeting
- May 20: Monthly MRC Meeting